FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Ambassador Experiences 2019
Old Feb 9, 2019, 12:40 am
Markie
Moderator: Hyatt Gold Passport & Star Alliance

Programs: UA-1K 3MM/HY- LT Globalist/BA-GGL/GfL
IC Berlin

----

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
I booked a club deluxe for two nights. Not upgraded

How are the rooms?
Big bathroom with a large tub, separate shower and toilet and lots of hanging space. The annoying sound of water from the drain in shower much of the time. Only two creamers offered with coffee machine making only one cup possible. Great view of city from room. Comfortable bed. WiFi is OK but not spectacular.
How is the exec. lounge?
They have gutted the evening service, limiting it to three pre-ordered appetisers or cheese. Breakfast is the total opposite with a menu where you can order freshly prepared eggs (including eggs benedict). Lots of ham, cheese, bread, pastries and sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes on the hot plate.
What was good and what was bad?
Had a ten minute wait to check-in at 5pm on a Friday. Lifts are slow and so get really busy. And the evening lounge service is a disgrace.
Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? I have stayed at this property once per year with me Ambassador coupon for many years. It's my treat and I really enjoy its location.