FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:30 am
MaldivesFreak

Originally Posted by ukinny2000
How much is the daily buffet dinner at Atoll Market? Are there any links to recent menus with price-lists to see the options at the various restaurants?
$105++ as of late 2016. Anyone confirm if it's been raised?

Originally Posted by pineapple_09
Has anybody had breakfast at Ithaa? I saw on the wiki it’s now an option. We’ve had dinner there - lunch seems to be way too hot in there (from what I’ve read) - is breakfast a better option? I want our little one to experience it so which would be the more kid friendly option?
I wonder if this is 'free' for those staying in The Muraka and whether, if one of us poor folk wanted to make a booking on a day when the residents of the UWS had a booking, they'd refuse you and make you book another day (regardless of whether it was full or not)?

Originally Posted by elpee1979
Any of these worth it? We do plan to enjoy drinks even though it will be expensive. Would plan to try Atoll 3-4 nights of a 7 night stay

Half Board - USD110++pp daily buffet dinner at Atoll Market or USD110 credit to be used at another restaurant (excluded are Rangali bar, Quiet zone bar, in-villa dining)
Full Board - USD165++pp adds lunch at Mandhoo or Ufaa
Full Board w/ beverages USD220++pp adds house wines, beers, selected cocktails at meal only
I guess they got bad PR for giving you a measly 61c on the dollar before and have offset this by taking RB, TQZ and IVD off the menu, so to speak.