FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates {ARE}
Old Feb 8, 2019, 3:41 am
NWplatinum

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I just wanted to report back on several stays I had in Dubai. I was very happy and loved “The Walk.” The staff were so pleasant. The supervisor on duty walked me up to my room, welcomed me back to the Hilton family, had a fruit plate sent up, and then called me 30 minutes later to check on me and make sure everything with the room was sufficient, and asked if I needed anything. The service was absolutely impeccable. Probably some of the best service I’ve had at any Hilton around the world (and I’ve been to A LOT of Hilton properties worldwide). I was upgraded to a King Loft, and frankly did not want to leave. The Loft was gorgeous. I also like how it’s sort of a private resort with a business like atmosphere in the lounge, and behind the Jumeirah Beach. It gives it a atmosphere to get work done. Then on top of that, you can just walk and utilize the beach at Jumeirah through the connection bridge. I like the idea of having the choice of getting work down efficiently, or just being able to hang out by the beach if you so choose and cross the bridge. The executive lounge was fine, and middle of the road. Definitely better than the Conrad.

I stayed at the Conrad on another overnight, and was quite disappointed. I actually wouldn’t recommend the Conrad to anyone. It’s too hyped up in my opinion. The only plus it has is its ease of getting to it by the Dubai Subway. The service at Conrad Dubai is alright. Nothing special to me. I also felt the Conrad lounge was really lacking. Perhaps I set the bar too high? But you’d think a Conrad in Dubai of all places would be up on the top top. It was definitely one of the worse Conrads I have stayed at.

Ill be staying at the Hilton Dubai Al-Habtoor City next week and will report back on that experience.