FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on 777-200 HD (28J,102E+,234E-)
Old Feb 6, 2019, 5:35 pm
clintonuws

Programs: Delta, United, American
United 777-200 version 4 seat advice help

Sorry. I imagine this has come up many times before but my searches haven't found the right links. Flying United 777-200 version 4 (I think...?). Seatmap for my flight EWR-SFO on United.com shows 2 seats on the side in rows 37 (regular economy), 39 (economy plus) and 40 (regular economy). (United.com aircraft info seat map shows version 4, row 37 has 3 seats on the side..??). All of these seats appear right next to bathrooms.

My question is if anyone has sat in the Econ+ Row 39 (A/B or K/L) on this plane and their impressions? I'd imagine there is a boarding door right there so you'd have lots of extra leg room but is the entrance to the bathroom right off these seats or more forward (where it might be more an issue for row 37)?

Also, do the window seats have significantly restricted legroom from the emergency slide in the door?

If anyone has links to photos or videos of these seats, please share. If you have a link to another thread where this is addressed... please share.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Feb 6, 2019 at 6:09 pm Reason: moved to master thread