FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JAL Domestic F, worth it?
View Single Post
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:13 am
pythonisman

Programs: QF, TK, VA, SQ
Originally Posted by chrisny2
Just thought I'd add a data point on my recent First Class flight CTS-HND. Overall, I really enjoyed the flight and thought that First Class was worth it.

The First Class checkin at CTS was really nice, leading to a dedicated security that goes directly into the lounge. The First Class lounge itself was recently renovated and was beautiful, with a selection of 4 beers and a highball from the machines, plus Yamazaki 12 and other beverage options. During the flight, my seat was comfortable and service was excellent and friendly. The dinner meal was simple but very tasty. Great flight!
This experience matches mine almost exactly. The ¥8,000 upgrade in my opinion is worth it particularly as at the time, it earned F status credits into QFF. I had an excellent crew and seemed to be the only person drinking anything on a weekday afternoon, the crew were delighted that I liked their Sake recommendation, insisting I had some more. (I mean, it'd be rude not to!) From memory there were only 4 or 5 of us in the cabin.