FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another BAFT mini-do. Gibraltar, Saturday 23 March 2019
Old Feb 2, 2019, 11:10 am
OldFruity

Programs: BA Gold AVIS Presidents Club
I am currently booked into the Rock Hotel due to a feeling of nostalgia when the Do was suggested, as we lived in Gib 92-94 acros the road from the airport in what was then called 4 Corners, and we often visited the Rock back in the day (same with Bianca's). That said as its a flexible booking,I would happily take up a room in the HIE if someone cancelled and this was possible. Just to add - due to further p"ss poor planning I shall be Downunder that week (infact from 22 Feb - 23 Mar) and will need to return a few days earlier than was originally planned for the 'Do'. My Gib ticket is a Rtn from Prg which is not really feasible to change due to the cost. Although I am nicely esconced right up the pointy end for my next trip home in April courtesy of a GUF, I am currently looking at ticketing options for this trip home 'down the back' as I cant justify 2 F's in as many months and am now faced with a potential Prg Lhr Sin Syd Mel ... Mel Syd Sin Lhr Prg (BTB ) Prg Lhr Gib... in Y ....so if I am not my usual talkative self on the night you will understand....I am knackered.........

OF

Last edited by OldFruity; Feb 2, 2019 at 11:16 am