FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status Match between Caesars Total Rewards and Wyndham Rewards
Old Feb 2, 2019, 3:56 am
jgxtrav1

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Originally Posted by nsx78
To answer my own question, my diamond status expired 1/31/2019. Today 02/01/2019, I status matched again and it is already updated to diamond with expiration 1/31/2020. I'm assuming the $100 food credit will be available again for 2019?

My Wyndham Diamond status expires 02/17/2019. Can we use the total rewards diamond to reverse match back to wyndham?
Yes.

You should get the $100 Diamond dinner benefit like any other Diamond member but you MAY have to earn one Tier point for it to show up (as that was my experience last year).

Your status match (TR Diamond to Wyndham Diamond) should also work (as that was my experience last year).

Please report back and confirm that both of these do work (especially concerning the need to earn one Tier point before the Diamond dinner shows up as available on your card as I was told by the Diamond desk that it wasn't necessary .... but my Diamond dinner didn't show up until after I earned the Tier point).