FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass and denied entry at the Alaska Lounge b/c of space - 2018 and Earlier
Old Feb 1, 2019, 10:25 pm
arcticflier

Programs: AS MVPG & BoardRoom
Originally Posted by greg99
I did loop Amex into the discussion about it. They apologized and said they were going to look into it. A few days later, I got the email from AS saying no more PP admissions. It appears that last email was either premature or wrong.

If it had just been about the lounge, I probably wouldn't have written AS off.

But it was just an awful trip, from the horrible terminal setup they have at SJC, to F/A's hiding in galleys behind snapped curtains that made UA F/A's seem accessible, to not having functioning wifi from JFK to SJC b/c AS had not added that city-pair to ViaSat's "eligible for sale" list of eligible routes, to not telling passengers that they had left all the checked bags behind at JFK (due to not wanting to make a tech stop) until they had been waiting at baggage claim in SJC for a half hour, to not getting said bags for 48 hours, etc., etc.

But I'm sorry, now I'm off topic.
Hiding behind curtains?

Sorry but that sounds quite bazaar.

Again, the problem is the agreement that PP members have with the card issuer. PP members have no agreement with the individual airlines. It was pretty obvious from the start that PP was going to have these very issues.