FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok: Which SPG hotel should I choose? [Master Thread]
Old Feb 1, 2019, 7:18 pm
UASPG

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Unfortunately, I am!

Thanks for following up.

The cheeses from Goji and the lounge are both from imported and domestic origins.

As you can see, the blue cheese is not a Roquefort (I think the Danish blue cheese is toward the bottom of the list of the blue cheeses, but as stated earlier, they also have other blue cheeses).
I asked to see the packaged "Camembert" and only confirmed its domestic origin after doing so. The Brie is from France - I tasted it yesterday - but it's not that great.

Originally Posted by Kalboz
Although I am not big on consuming cheese, I checked with Chef Aomsin (the Club lounge chef) just for you! I have no reason to dispute what she told me. All cheeses served at breakfast at Goji and the M-Club lounge are imported. Some of the soft cheeses served at happy hour are locally produced but the quality (she assured me) is the same or better than the imported ones as they go tasting and quality control.

Irish Cheddar

French Brie

Italian Parmigiano

Danish Blue

This is Chef Aomsin