FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass and denied entry at the Alaska Lounge b/c of space - 2018 and Earlier
Old Feb 1, 2019, 7:12 pm
greg99

Programs: UA 1K MM, Accor Plat, Htz PC, Natl ExEm, other random status
Originally Posted by arcticflier

is this called, “Biting off ones nose to spite their face”?

I have never understood these constant threats to never fly an airline again. Do people really follow through on such promises?

No, it's not and yes, some people do follow through. Back in the mid 90's, I threw away my TWA gold card after a horrific experience with a flight attendant on board.

You must have missed the part that I paid to fly my family cross-country on AS instead of UA so that I could evaluate them as an alternative (since I'm lifetime gold on UA). I put my money where my mouth was, but found AS deeply wanting, so I'll stick with UA and/or keep trying other airlines. There's nowhere that I travel that AS can take me but UA can't.

The only reason I made the comment about not flying AS again was because it was suggested that I forward the email from AS customer service saying that they were no longer accepting PP cards to PP. Since I am unlikely to fly AS again, based upon my experience, I wasn't going to take the time to figure out how to forward it to PP.