FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Free Drink Coupons?
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2019, 3:29 pm
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by djmodifyd
I'm a platinum, remaining a platinum. Still no drink vouchers. If anyone has any extras feel free to let me know, my wife is going on a girls trip in a bit and could use as many as thrown their way!

(shes going to realize what its like flying as a standard skymiles member )
LOL. Every time Mrs. Lee takes a DL flight without me, she says it'll be fine etc. etc. Then when she gets back she's all grumpy about sitting in the way back and not having SP and everything. I used to text her when she was boarding telling her "Enjoy #zone4life ". Now has been updated to #zone8life .

Originally Posted by defrosted
Yeah a couple times I tried to use them when traveling with my family (no upgrades) and the FA didn't bother scanning them, she said it was too much work. So I actually meant literally difficult rather than no opportunity, but either way yeah don't find much opportunity either, being upgraded or just plain no day drinking.
I usually print my drink chits so I can just hand them to the FA instead of fumbling with the phone/scanner. I've found that roughly half the time they never get scanned.