FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier Rewards Gold refresh: 4x USA dining, groceries, $10/mon dining credit. $250.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 6:23 pm
lsquare
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Put Aug 31/Sep 1 and Nov 30/Dec 1 on your calendar. Those are the two months this year where Saturday is in one month and Sunday is in the next month. So if you use it while traveling to somewhere where Grubhub or Seamless operates, you can use them twice in the same weekend in different months, and thus get 2 credits each time.

That doesn't solve the whole year (unless you're able to do such travels in the middle of the week).

And remember, GrubHub / Seamless can be used for pickup, not just delivery, so you don't have be "staying" in an area (with a delivery address) to use it, though you do have to be within reasonable "pickup" distance.

Another possibility: While Grubhub always tells me I'll need to present an ID to pick up the food, that's never been the case for me yet. I just mention my name, and they give it to me. So perhaps you could use it for friends or family who live in GrubHub / Seamless areas?
I have never used Grubhub or Seamless before. I just quickly went to Grubhub's website and it's asking for delivery address. If I can do a pickup, then that would be awesome!