FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disaster of a merger!
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2019, 5:13 pm
scubadu

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by transportbiz
Yes, I wanted specific information which I've received to half my inquiry, still nothing about how to chose annual choice with website doesn't work.

If you want to call that a tirade, fine, honestly it's less than 10% of the nonsense I've seen in the past year. I am very glad you've had no issues with the merger.

If there's countless other threads, that says something, doesn't it? Ardent defenders are always so funny on this forum.
I'm neither an "ardent defender" (by any stretch) nor have I stated that I've had no problems. That is your fantasy extrapolation without knowing anything about me, but feeling the emotional need to rebut me.

What I did say is perhaps, in the future, consider adhering to the terms and conditions you accepted when you joined FT and don't start yet another thread when your query/tirade can be addressed in one of the already existing "I hate Marriott, the merger sucks" threads.

Furthermore, in this specific case it sounds like you could have answered your own question by actually reading the terms and conditions of the card you are paying $450 a year to carry and if you had actually searched/perused this forum, you likely would have found the other answer, which William has kindly provided to you.

In the future, perhaps measure twice, cut once before going on a "tirade."

Regards