FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Card (UK)
View Single Post
Old Jan 29, 2019, 5:29 pm
Dogmatick

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ragsk
Hi all. I just joined. Been reading the forums and glad to be part of the community.

I am in in the UK and got invited to Centurion this month. The invitation came by post in a black square envelope. The envelope contained a letter basically saying they are delighted to take this opportunity to invite me to Centurion. The letter outlines the fees and closes with the comment that this is an exclusive invite and I have 30 days to join and that I have to email them to start the application process. I do not have any other Amex chargecard but I do have a airline miles points card that I use.

Also included was a brochure summarising the key benefits. To be frank it is not fully clear. I have searched without much luck for a thread that summarises the UK benefits. Can people point me to any such thread or website please ?

The main questions I have are around additional cards :

1. Do I have to pay another fee for my wife to also have a Centurion card?
2. How many supplemental cards can I have (platinum / gold etc)? Was thinking of giving cards to my sons who are junior adults now.
3. The travel insurance applies to all cards on my account including the cards I may give to my boys?
4. Is the travel insurance only valid for bookings paid for on those Amex cards or applies to everything regardless of payment method (like a regular travel insurance policy?

Thank you.
Ditto, received it very unexpectedly this morning especially as they've supposedly not sent them out in the UK for some years !
So little info out there on the UK ones I've generated quite a list of questions as many have said not to bother and just keep the Platinum