FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I got a Zeugenfragebogen (Witnesses questionnaire) For Speeding
Old Jan 29, 2019, 9:15 am
flyingfkb

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
Originally Posted by seat38a
After typing in the scanned PDF into Google Translate, it looks like their was an option to send the letter back with 20 Euro "Warning Fee." I wish Sixt would have just paid the damn thing and charged me for it along with the Admin fee they charged for processing the form. I was clocked at 14 km/h over.
That is a good one. You would just need to deny the allegation and Sixt would sit on an unpaid invoice. Sixt did it like all other rental agencies. They get the speeding ticket, reply to the authorities who rented the car, charge you their administrative fee and that's it.
You should get now a letter from the authorities with the speeding ticket and normally you can just accept the fine by paying it. In your case 20€ (the actually fine for being over by 11-15km/h). Sometimes the authorities add extra fees for sending out the ticket the second time which is about 25-30€ (you notice it is higher than the actual fine). Sadly this stupid fee is legal.