FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - President's Circle Status not Appearing on Reservation
Old Jan 28, 2019, 11:44 am
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by redstormrising
Thanks for the tips, but this specific branch manager is known on this site for often awarding complimentary upgrades to PC members. In fact, in his first email to me he confirmed that I would most likely be able to rent a Range Rover of some type; It is a non-UC location. I am also totally fine not being upgraded. but I figured why not try? Others experiences have been very positive.

My question is why is the status not showing up on my account, and how do I make it do so? It sounds like I may have to go in and present some documents. That is all fine, I just want to confirm that that's true.
If that's the case, then it's a very good location/manager indeed. I'd be curious where this is, but I'd understand if you didn't want to divulge.

It's most likely because you need to completely your first rental and have your credit card swiped. I'd also think that possibly because you have a grand total of zero rentals with Hertz and you got your PC status by status matching, that the manager might not be as generous with upgrades vs. someone who earned it the hard way, but hey, if he emailed you and told you he'd hook you up, lucky you.

Why don't you just complete your first rental and then report back. Things will likely be showing correctly then. If not, we can help diagnose.