FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 28, 2019, 2:15 am
bakaneko85

Programs: JGC premier
Following up on my question below.. any insight appreciated

Originally Posted by bakaneko85
I am scheduled to fly QSuites on A351, DOH HND. There are two of us and the only couple seats left are on 11E&F, which is part of the only quad located on the rear side of the J class, after the galley. I was just wondering if this will have negative consequence in terms of service level (eg. Always being served last, when everything can ran out?). The last time I flew on this route quite a lot of stuffs were out of stock by the time I felt like eating.. Thanks in advance
Originally Posted by louie-m
Apologies if this is answered upthread (I have done a search) but I am booked on a 77W with QSuites, but all of the centre section seats are currently blocked. Hopefully that will change nearer the date of the flight, but for now we (a couple) need to book window section seats. Do the A and B or J and K seats have any means of contact (eg a divider that you could drop) or are they so private that we might as well just book two A or two K seats?
My partner and I were assigned A and B but I was able to get them to unblock center quads by calling QR office, just tell them you would like the center seats.