FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott BRG Best Rate Guarantee (formerly LNF) Success, failure & discussion thread
Old Jan 28, 2019, 1:44 am
MePlatPremier

Originally Posted by helvetic
In what world do you live in that the Marriott LNF is better than SPG? SPG allowed booking a refundable room while sending in a BRG request, and was way more liberal about matching similar rooms and rates
In what world do you live in that the Marriott’s LNF is not better than SPG’s BRG? Unless ‘better’ for you means 3 to 4-days response times, arbitrarily nit-picked trumped-up denials, total carelessness in analyzing claims and the inability to claim a refundable booking against an OTA refundable rate. I have been getting nothing short of stellar performance from the LNF team—claims are decided within a few hours and adjudicated with fairness. Often they deny, but almost always their denial is justifiable. In fact, the only capricious bogus denial I got in over 20+ claims since the booking platforms were combined was made by someone I recognized as a former member of the BRG team. Clearly, they haven’t lost their hand.