FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seating guide: Boeing 777
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:56 am
george77300

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by sunshinebob
A question on this frame
On the 9th December I am off to LAS from Gatwick on a 10 abreast 777 (BA2277) in Y. The second economy cabin has the extra legroom emergency seats in row 33 rather than row 32 as outlined on BaSource and elsewhere. I have flown on one of these 10 abreast 777 and the emergency legroom were indeed row 32 not row 33 as my flight is showing currently..

Ba and Expert Flyer both confirm that its row 33 but nothing else supports this. Could some planes be different from others within the same vertical ?

Its a long way away but as I gold I nabbed the Extra legroom seats a would not want to be sitting in the row behind the extra legroom should the current seat map be wrong.

Any comments greatly appreciated.
Yes on that frame (all reconfigured 3 class LGW so far), the exit row is indeed Row 32 all across. You flight is still showing 32J on Expert Flyer but a slightly different WTP and WT cabin. But also not a 4 class.

It appears there is going to be another configuration by then as LAS uses the YMMx fleet due to the crew rest not the VIIx fleet which are the only reconfigured so far. When the first YMMx 3 class is reconfigured that will be my guess. Not the same aircraft.

I suggest looking at the LGW B772 reconfigure thread: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...2018-a-33.html
They will have more information when the new configuration appears.

Summary: Different new configuration from (May 2019). Exit will be as BA/EF say so Row 33.

Last edited by george77300; Jan 26, 2019 at 11:23 am Reason: Typo