FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Philippine Airlines transit through Manila
Old Jan 25, 2019, 3:29 am
dsf

Programs: Nowt of note.
Originally Posted by razorfaat
Hi, I'm travelling on PAL via Manila for the first time in the coming weeks, PR721 (28th Feb) and transiting to PR711 (1st March) PAL's website suggests that I may need to go to a transit desk in Manila to get the boarding pass for PR211.

Historically all of my previous transits have resulted in me being given my boarding pass at my departing airport all the way through to the end destination. Is anyone able to confirm if this will be the case with me? (it's all on ome booking)
I transited with PR intl-intl at MNL T2 twice in a weekend a couple of weeks ago. Both times I had boarding passes on my phone AND physical ones, yet was directed to the desk by ground staff anyway. I went, both times they took my BP and passport and checked .. something ..?, told me where the lounge was and pointed me to security. It's not obvious to me that this step was required at all, but OTOH it only took 30 seconds or so. The desk can't be any more than 10 metres from transfer security, with a handful of arrivals immigration kiosks separating them.