FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has UA Zeroed ALL Advance Polaris PZ Inventory?{Resolved or is it?Expert Mode error?}
Old Jan 24, 2019, 10:29 am
mechteach

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by rittenhousesq
I can confirm. I once posted about an issue I was having with the United app and I got a PM from UA Insider asking for my MP# and more details so they could research the issue. But it turned out to be "user error" and I let them know. :-)
(Mostly) same here. I had some issue with applying a GPU or something - I can't even remember right now - and posted about it here. I received an unsolicited PM from UA Insider asking for more information so he/she could help. I had already resolved the issue with an agent, but I really appreciated the unexpected outreach.

Back to the topic of the thread, I'm glad that the missing PZ space was noted. I was messing around with some possible reservations a few days ago, but hadn't booked them yet (I was looking for PZ>2, which is tough, I know), and then was surprised today to see all of the PZ space now gone. I hope this is in fact a bug, and is fixed soon!