FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Name error when migrating from GOES to new Trusted Traveler Program
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:15 pm
Me_Andrea

Name error when migrating from GOES to new Trusted Traveler Program

Hello everyone, I recently renewed my Canadian Passport and thus figured I needed to update my passport information for my NEXUS card. When attempting to log into to the old GOES service, I realised it is no longer used, and instead created a new account with login.gov for their CBP Trusted Traveler program. When I log in, I am immediately taken to the Account Profile page where I fill in all the information according to my NEXUS card including the PASSID on the back upper left corner. Everything is correctly spelled, etc., however, when I go submit the information, I get an error code telling me there is a problem with my name being entered correctly. I have never had an issue with any misspellings on my card or passport and haven't changed my name since becoming a member of NEXUS in October 2016.

I obviously can't get through to anyone due to the lapse in Federal funding but I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered this error when trying to migrate to the new system? Were you able to get in? How?

I can't post an image but the exact error is: "Please check the Name you entered. It does not match with what we have on file. Error code(s): 603"