FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DYKWIA stories (Travelling on United Airlines) (Archive)
Old Jan 22, 2019, 12:36 pm
manstein58

Programs: UAL GS & Million Miler; Delta Lifetime Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Platinum; Legion Etrangere
Originally Posted by NDtraveler
I don't want to divulge too much information but....

I boarded early because of a knee injury and settled into 2B. I am not really paying attention to boarding and about 25 minutes in or so a lady boards and has a Louis Vuitton duffle bag and a LOT of bling. She is in 1B. The immediate overhead space is full and she asks the flight attendant to please put her bag up for her (she is perfectly able). The FA handles it well and is polite and firm and says no. The lady huffs and puffs her way back to row 4 or 5 (How I captured this picture). She then proceeds to complain to 1A loudly how this is unacceptable, blah blah blah. He puts on his headphones and she shuts up.

I slept most of the way and when we get to the gate I get up to stretch since my knee is hurting pretty badly. Shoe Pearl Rich Lady about knocks me down and tells people to move out of the way so she can get her bag.
Those boots are eerily similar to the Nazguls' boots in LOTR!! Egads!