FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What Route(s) do You Wish UA Flew? [Archive thread]
Old Jan 21, 2019, 8:34 pm
CruiserCLE

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
Do folks think UA will bring back LAX-ATL for the Super Bowl? And will they run some one-off BOS-ATL flights as well? I remember that I think they did some special runs for last year’s SB.
Originally Posted by riphamilton
i thought i read somewhere that UA has put a 772 and 737 on BOS-ATL for next weekend (i don't think UA adds anything from PVD, although other airlines will). i would assume that there would be as much lift from LAX since it's a UA hub.

at this point, all airlines probably have excellent demand forecasts for the superbowl ex-BOS (unfortunately!).
They were loaded in this morning when I checked, nonstops from BOS/LAX-ATL and vv on Feb 1 and 4. There's also some "interesting" flights as usual following the game on Sunday, like a 1am-ish to EWR, a 2am to ORD, and a 3:25am to LAX.

They had already previously loaded mainline up-gauges for Feb 1 and Feb 4 - was pleasantly surprised when I booked a trip a few weeks ago that all ORD/IAH flights were mainly which is definitely not the normal case.