FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Shutdown Thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 20, 2019, 7:31 pm
jk2

Originally Posted by tr3ndz
1. P1: Shut Down By Chase Card Services personal and business cards , Chase private client checking and saving remained open

2. Chase Private Client Chk/sav 3yrs, Hyatt 3yrs, but upgraded without bonus in Nov 2018 to save a pull, CSR 4mo, Ink Cash 8mo, Ink Pref 2mo . Also have chase freedom for 28yrs. It was called something else before. I had other cards in between which i closed.

3. Chase CPC saving $15K, chking $100, TD Ameritrade brokerage $400K , TD Bank $150K , Own Home + 3 cars , No debt 830 FICO Experian.

4. on old Hyatt $120K MS 2yrs ago, After No MS on P1 till finished min spend on Ink Cash around aug 2018, about $5-10K/mo. Then bought $30K VGC Thanks giving and xmas across all cards. But in Dec 2018 I also MS $83K on Hyatt $24K , $28K , $31K with CL $40K so 3 cycles. Dec / Jan statement close was Jan 2nd.and points posted shortly after. Plan was to finish $57K for jan feb statement and earn globalist. I started MS $9500 x 3 days , then ACH Payment which bounced, I was unaware of the bounce as My TD bank displayed " payment made " and cleared , and on Chase also " payment made" , I tried to use card next day. Card declined. Got email fraud alert, I responded back " i recognize the charge" , then tried to use card again next day , again declined. I checked TD bank , now it showed payment was returned, and now in Chase account all cards now display Account Closed.

5. I consistently cycle 3-4x meaning Im super diligent on paying my bills every Friday P1, P2 , P3 even if its just a few $100 each week.
6. never did bill pay. Always paid Chase by ACH from Chase site

7. Did you spell out the bank's full name in an internet forum? I don't understand this, but i think answer is NO,

Note:
P2 and P3 intact .
P2 MS $100K per month past 3yrs .

Initially first letter from chase stated
Rapid Increase revolving credit
Recent returned payment
Account not used as Intended.

When I called in first time I explained , my family member has a terminal illness with sudden decline to hospice care, as result we did heavy spending on Chase Hyatt for holiday shopping gifting close family with gift cards and other gifts. Took RMD distribution from 401K to pay Hyatt, the last distribution took long to clear and caused bounce. Please reconsider.

They responded back today :

We reviewed but decided not to open because :
Rapid increase revolving balance
Too many requests for credit
This account and related accounts were closed at banks request

id like to know what else I can do.?
Am i permanently barred from Chase credit cards?
Im currently 5/24 but will drop to 3/24 in april 2019, can I reapply ?
I have 2 Million UR in P1. will they let me move to P2 ?
I hope you are joking asking "what else I can do". With such activity I'm surprised they didn't shut you down long time ago. You violated all possible and impossible rules.

Word of advice: don't do such things with other banks, especially with amex/citi. you just asking for trouble.