FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A ha moment!: Guidance says "Upgraded room/amenities", not the rest of the details
Old Aug 2, 2004, 6:18 am
NJRob

Programs: UA Gold MM, HH Diam, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Discvrist, Pri Clb, WN, AA, DL, F9, Global Entry/TSA Pre
Poster is Required in all Hilton Brand Back Offices

Yep, it is required, and is very colorful with pictures of all the different HHonors Cards and Airline logos . It really helps when one isn't familiar with all the airlines that participate in HHonors or what the heck exactly is a Meeting Planner Gold VIP..all burning questions for the front desk . I worked the front desk of a Hampton right after Hilton bought Promus Hotels (the main brand Hilton wanted to compete with Marriott btw) and all front desk workers are required to be familiar with the basic aspects of HHonors and must watch DVD's on the program. All the hotels have a HUGE binder with the fine print of all HHonors rules...so never fear, the hotel will find an answer to your question eventually should you have one.

It is sooo important to keep your profile up to date. From my friends still at the Hampton, I have learned that soon the front desk will be able to adjust certain aspects of your profile (up to now they could not make any changes). I don't know when they will have that ability, but it is coming.

Last edited by NJRob; Aug 2, 2004 at 10:47 am