FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2019 Has anyone actually received a Centurion Card invite (except UK)?
Old Jan 20, 2019, 7:26 am
Rickie Cruz

Originally Posted by YClass
It was a while ago, but I had the same. And I had to send 3m bank statements. Invite, then new credit and criteria checks, then issue. I wouldn't worry. I had to FedEx some docs from US to UK IIRC. Seems silly but its probably just regulatory/KYC more than anything else. I wouldn't be concerned....
Sounds good. I realized and totally forgot that I have a fraud alert on all three credit bureaus, so no one can issue a new credit card/loan etc... unless they confirm with me first. That could have easily halted the automation process. I doubt they will ask me for anything else as I have already provided banking statements in the past & self employed. The credit check etc... I would have assumed they did before they invited me, as I know thats part of their algo. They don't issue an invite unless you already meet all the requirements. Otherwise, it would be a complete waist of everyones time $$