FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANC - BRU on AS, AA, and BA
View Single Post
Old Jan 15, 2019, 8:33 am
AKDan

Programs: AS 100K, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Silver
LAX Flagship Lounge

LAX Flagship Lounge

While I have accessed the LAX Admirals Club several times in the past on my AS Lounge membership, the lounge dragon was utterly confused about us being there. First the AS boarding pass was “too small” for his scanner, and after asking how we got to LAX and we indicated BA, he wanted to see those boarding passes. Which he stared at for a long time, and finally he said he was trying to figure out what class we were in. I pointed out the “club world” printed on the pass which he didn’t seem to know was in business. After explaining it to him, and some more staring, he issued invitations to the Flagship lounge based on being in International Business on the inbound flight.

We arrived on the second floor lounge and I received a pager for a shower room. There was several seating areas – one fairly open room that had seating near the entrance of the lounge that transitioned to a dining area near the buffet tables. A business area with cubicles was also included.

Compared to the O’Hare lounge, this one had less differentiation among seating areas, making it a bit louder. I didn’t sample any of the buffet options but it looked like there were many options there around dinnertime.

We walked back to T6 for our Alaska flight to Seattle.