Old Jan 15, 2019, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS 100K, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Silver
LAX - ANC

AS 467
LAX – SEA
Seat 2D
Boeing 737 N263AK

A little over 2 hours to Seattle in a fairly new Boeing 737-900. Alaska’s service on this flight is similar to most others. Bottled water at the seat was the only PDB service provided by the professional and friendly flight crew.

As with the AS flights at the beginning of this report, streaming entertainment and wi-fi was available. A snack of a turnkey sandwich and a seattle chocolate was served. I have to say, compared to some of AS’s sandwiches in the past it tasted pretty good. Plenty of food after eating on the in bound flight.

AS 183
SEA - ANC
Seat 2D
Boeing 737 N493AS

A red eye flight that was a repeat of the last one. Drinks were served, and I believe a run of the snack basket was made. We got in late and headed to the Hilton Garden Inn near the Anchorage airport. After sleeping in, we hit up Costco and made the drive home. Unfortunately, some snow and a vehicle accident caused a 45 minute delay in getting back, but got home safely to end our trip.

Overall, it was a good experience and all of the flights and hotels were met or exceeded our expectations. As my first trip to Europe, as well as my first flights on AA and my BA, I was excited to check some new services and destinations off the list.

Thank you for reading!
roadwarrier, nequine and bacchus85 like this.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 10:23 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Emirates Silver, Virgin Silver, Marriott Titanium
Thanks for an enjoyable TR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.