FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK Transfer T2 to T4
View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2019, 12:55 pm
MikeNYC1

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by miadukes
Thank you both so much!!!!
I am not sure obviously if mine will arrive in T2 but its hard to tell and I saw on line that T2 was mainly delta domestic and then T4 intl so i assumed. At least knowing its by Gate C60 I can make a dash for the right area. Yes, Obviously I am counting on everything going the way it should, should my flight be delayed i will make sure to inform everyone!! LOL
I don't think there is a later flight to Zurich so we would miss our first day of a 4 day vacation so yeah, really crossing fingers all goes to plan!
thanks to both of you for the info! I feel better you telling me 65 minutes is good time (online i had read there was no time for even a quick bathroom break and I started to freak out!)
If you were clearing from an international flight arriving T4 then connecting to domestic T2, it would be stressful as you'd have to re-clear security.

What's the flight number of your domestic segment? That will give you a good idea if it arrives in T2 or T4. In either case, assuming no delays, you should have just enough time for a pit stop at Shake Shack in T4 before boarding.