FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK Transfer T2 to T4
View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2019, 12:49 pm
miadukes

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by MikeNYC1
65 mins is plenty of time to make a T2 to T4 connection. You're going to take the Jitney bus from gate C60 in Terminal 2 over to Terminal 4. At T4, the bus stops by B18 and B65, so you'll have to determine which stop is closest to your departure gate.

This is all within security so you won't have to re-clear. The shuttle leaves every few minutes and takes 10 minutes or so. Don't sweat the connection. If it's really that tight timing, let the gate agent at T2 know on arrival to call ahead to your T4 gate.
Originally Posted by LBJ
The shuttle pickup is at C60. Note that mainline domestic flights can arrive/depart from either T2 or T4 (they don't exclusively use T2).
Thank you both so much!!!!
I am not sure obviously if mine will arrive in T2 but its hard to tell and I saw on line that T2 was mainly delta domestic and then T4 intl so i assumed. At least knowing its by Gate C60 I can make a dash for the right area. Yes, Obviously I am counting on everything going the way it should, should my flight be delayed i will make sure to inform everyone!! LOL
I don't think there is a later flight to Zurich so we would miss our first day of a 4 day vacation so yeah, really crossing fingers all goes to plan!
thanks to both of you for the info! I feel better you telling me 65 minutes is good time (online i had read there was no time for even a quick bathroom break and I started to freak out!)