FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia [Master Thread]
Old Jan 13, 2019, 9:02 am
steveholt

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by Happy
We spent 5 days just a week ago. They are very formal with printed sheet for "Club Guests" on what you are entitled - that is for those who PAY for the Club Room. We were given this sheet even though our room was booked with points and I am PP. Because Elite benefits go by the same terms and conditions for Club Access. Right by the Club door on the wall, there is a permanent notice on how to upgrade to gain Club Access. I cannot remember the rate now but it definitely is not trivial amount... With the evening lounge offering, (raw oysters and King prawn every evening), no way they would give you free access for additional guests.
Sorry, I'm a little confused. Does this Sheraton not offer breakfast in the lounge to Plats staying on points? Isn't that guaranteed by SPG (and now SPG/Marriott's) rules?