FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Outbound flight missed - inbound still showing as confirmed,am I safe?
Old Jan 11, 2019, 5:21 am
aliasmaidens

Outbound flight missed - inbound still showing as confirmed,am I safe?

Back in October I missed my outbound reward flight from HKG to LHR. I had checked in (moral of the story not to have a nice relaxing massage in the pier and a few drinks without setting an alarm). Had a discussion with BA/avios (was a Lloyd's upgrade booking) but there was nothing they could do to help. I got myself back with another reward flight and assumed I'd lost the return back to HKG.

But the return flight in March is still showing up as confirmed and I can access it and play around with seats - indeed in the app it says the outbound was flown. For obvious reasons I don't want to phone BA to check but I am concerned that it is actually cancelled and I'll only find out at OLCI. Any advice on how to get reassurance.

(Separately if anyone had any good one ways tp runs/interesting hols from Asia back to UK ideas gratefully accepted - best I've found so far is cmb to Paris for £900 on qr/sl combined with £430 pvg to male)

Thank you!