FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Jan 9, 2019, 3:21 pm
englisha

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by lincoln boy
When was your stay? Did you email the hotel regarding the 4th person before checking in?
My friends booked a WV as 2 adults and 1 child and they sent an email to the hotel to add additional child to the reservation. But the hotel told them WV only accommodates up to 3 guests.
Its all been mentioned earlier in the thread (you even quoted my dates) and I booked a year in advance. About 6 months in I noticed the change in the WV description on hilton.com to 3 people and at that point emailed the hotel. I had also kept a screenshot of my original booking, but was never asked for it. The response was that that it was an error on their website which had since been corrected, but as id booked before, they would honor it. As Maldivesfreak mentioned, I dont really think this is normal practice and maybe we just got lucky? That being said, at the time I checked expedia and the room was still on offer for 2 adults and 2 children so if your friend is concerned, it might be worth checking as there seems to be contradictory information out there.