FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Jan 9, 2019, 12:12 pm
Traveler Dave

Originally Posted by lincoln boy
13 yr old and 7 yr old. But the Hilton website consider 18+ adult so I thought it's ok but...
In my opinion you have to decide how far you want to "push". If the website says it will accommodate 2 Adults/2 Children under 18+ then you should, pleasantly, point them to the website and ask them to honor that. From my experience, "adult" is around 15/26 in the hotel world, but your 13 year old should still be considered child.

In fairness to the hotel this may not be an attempt at getting more money from you. They know, much better than the website, what the room will accommodate. Perhaps a single roll-away is all that will work in that room. I am sure they speak from experience from previous guest comments/concerns.

But it never hurts to inquire further. The IHG Le Moana Beach Villas only show a max of two people on the website. But there was no issue having our 9 year old sleep on the couch, they made out each day.

TD