FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - When will it be 'SAFE' to credit to TK Miles&Smiles?
Old Jan 7, 2019, 2:59 am
AvidFlyer1990

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
When will it be 'SAFE' to credit to TK Miles&Smiles?

The BIG question, I believe that is looming over most of TK Miles&Smiles loyalists: When (if EVER), after this recent IT 'UPGRADE', will it be safe to credit flights to the program, and have it CREDIT PROPERLY?

This year is my re-qualification year, and have quite a few premium cabin trips coming up.I am in the conundrum as to where to credit these flights? I really want to keep re-qualifying on TK for their top-tier ELPL, and get those certs: but, the insecurity of having those flights credited incorrectly and having to chase TK for months, to get the correct credit with no outcome: has got me thinking. Should I finally move to a new FFP with a slightly better / stable IT? Should I stick it out with TK (also with the hopes that maybe, just maybe, they'd introduce a Lifetime program, and these flights would get me that close to a 'Lifetime' Status? Right now TK (and TK*G) works well for me.

P.S. On another note, has anyone checked their miles statement lately? I just checked, and, all the flights and miles appear correctly, BUT, the class where it should've appeared as 'J' or 'K' or 'C' is shown as 'Y': even on TK flights that were booked in 'J' code! Has anyone seen this?