FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - hyatt mlife loophole
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2019, 3:45 am
hailstorm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by OsakaWino
Makes sense. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm going to try the matching before the end of Feb and see if the system thinks that is something occurring before the switch to milestones. I'm not really expecting much of anything though.
I still have Platinum from matching GP Diamond to MLife back in the day, so I tried matching back to my Hyatt account again, the one I re-matched last January.

Before doing the match, I had Explorist level to February 28, 2019, and four Club Upgrade awards that expire in February 29, 2020.

After the match, I have Explorist level to February 29, 2020, and eight Club Upgrade awards that expire in February 29, 2020.

Also received the following mail:

Dear HAILSTORM,

We're excited to welcome you to another year as a World of Hyatt Explorist. The same care, rewards, and experiences will continue to be at your fingertips.

Here’s a highlight of the luxuries and services you’ll enjoy for another year:

Enjoy more rewards

Access preferred rooms, premium Internet and a bottle of water daily.

Relax and unwind

Receive 4 Club lounge access awards, which include breakfast daily.

Earn points

Earn points on qualifying nights, dining, spa experiences and more. Plus, receive 20% Bonus Points on those purchases.

Use points with ease

Spend points on free nights (with no blackout dates at Hyatt hotels and resorts), airline miles or car rental awards and share points with other World of Hyatt members.

Learn more about your benefits and the Program Terms at worldofhyatt.com.
Not sure if I really have eight club upgrades that all expire in 2020, or if the four old ones will still expire this March.