FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Full Service Properties that Don't Comply with the Breakfast Benefit
Old Dec 29, 2018, 2:51 pm
hockeyinsider
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Originally Posted by nexusCFX
This is not property-specific, but Delta hotels have a specific exemption in the T&C that allows them to have a "pantry" in lieu of a lounge. More specifically, I recently stayed at the Delta Orlando Lake Buena Vista and made use of the pantry. It is nice in terms of unlimited take-away Pepsi if you're into that sort of thing, but it was basically a failure as far as breakfast was concerned. The only options were self-serve toast with jam/peanut butter, or cereal, and other dry snacks day round like trail mix, candies, etc. Profoundly unhealthy. I did take a couple apples and some small yogurt cups a few times.

I rarely stay at such properties but I thought it was worth noting because Marriott places Delta alongside other FS brands for most benefits but has this specific "Approved Alternative" for them and I personally don't find it to be acceptable.
Where does it say this in the terms?