FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do most SkyClub visitors get access?
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2018, 11:02 pm
jdrtravel

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Adelphos
I’ve flown more Delta this year, and almost every club I’ve been to (JFK, LGA, various ATL clubs, SFO, SEA, MCO) has been totally mobbed every time. I have access with the Amex Platinum, and it seems like a large majority of people have access via this card. Is this fair? It’s a very easy card to get, and it seems to result in very crowded clubs.

We can't really know this information because only DL does and AFAIK they don't publish it. Two other large groups of club users are those flying international business class on Delta or Sky Team partners and also all Sky Team Elite Plus passengers who are traveling internationally in any class of service.

I'm surprised that SFO was mobbed when you were there. I'm based here and I've never seen it that way, and the few times I've been at SEA it was also fine. JFK is certainly often mobbed and they could probably do with building another club in T-4 (perhaps a business class only lounge, though this would undoubtedly result in cut backs in service in the main lounge).