FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy : Stays/Points not posting [Master Thread]
Old Dec 24, 2018, 7:19 am
chad75

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat. WOH Glob. SQ Gold
Originally Posted by matravelguy
Update to post #218 : I heard back from the hotel, which told me that after the merger it is unable to adjust the points for a past stay. So go ahead and add to the list of things that phone rep didn't understand: the "solution" of opening a ticket with the hotel doesn't solve anything.

I tried again today and got a different phone rep who told me to send the folio to research@starwoodhotels, so I've done that. But Lurkers (if you're monitoring this thread) - wasn't there some person we could contact by phone to fix this? I thought from the posts above that calling in was the recommended method for fixing problems like this.
Have you had any luck with the follow up? I’m in a similar scenario with a stay at a St Regis during the system change 3 night post and 3 pre. I got one folio posted so am missing the first three nights and like you got no room points just points on some incidental spend. Have got absolutely no where - latest I got was that the folio and points have posted and they are pleased to have been of assistance. But this was the original incorrect one and nothing changed. So basically six night at a St Regis has earned me 3 nights and 550 (3 drinks at the bar) base points and delayed me earning my 75 nights