FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dubai lounge access- New user questions
View Single Post
Old Dec 23, 2018, 4:28 am
iksh

Originally Posted by iksh
I am a new member. Have some questions and would be grateful for any answers from members who have been here before.

I am travelling from Hyderabad to Newcastle with a wait for 7.30 hours at Dubai in January 2019. I have 2 children aged 6 and 12 with me. My flight lands at dubai at midnight and flight out is at 0725. Both arrival and departure is from terminal 3.
I have barclays dragonpass access which provides 6 passes per year. I am travelling by economy class.
1. Can I use my Barclays dragonpass to access the first class/bussiness lounge on terminal 1 or will Barclays card only allow access to terminal 3 lounges?. If so, will the access be easy at 0100 hours ?

2. Is it better to access the terminal 3 lounges instead of terminal 1 lounges? how far is terminal 1 from terminal 3. If I am using the Terminal 3 lounges, which lounge is the best to go for- A,B or C?( I donot drink. Just looking for quiet place for children to rest and food when they wake up in the morning)

3. Is it ok to use these lounges for 4-5 hours with children or are there any better options?

Thank you for your time and answers.
Hello all,

113 views and no replies. I am sure at one of you have been there had this experience.
Anyone shed light on the above.

Thanks.