FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LH/OS Seating Thread
View Single Post
Old Dec 19, 2018, 2:33 pm
Nick Art
Moderator: SAS

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Well it is that time of the year again, due to a shedule change my flight ZRH-GVA-FRA-RAK next april received an illegal connection, so I was rebooked to ZRH-GVA-MUC-RAK, with minimal time difference. (I checked my flights right during the rebooking progress which made for some funny sights: (as my routing was shown as ZRH-GVA-MUC GVA-FRA-RAK MUC-RAK)

Sadly this means that I have lost the two last seat assignments. Hmpf. GVA-MUC is operated by Air Dolmiti, and while I have only heard good things so far the seat I was assigned was 8A, Seats in row 4 to 7 are reserved and seats in row 1 - 3 blocked. Is it normal for the first three rows to be blocked on an ERJ195? And if yes, do they become available at OLCI I suppose?
MUC-RAK is on an A319 and there again I've been condemned to row 3 (shiver). I take it that there the first row is still reserved for HONs and SENs and should become available during check-in as well?
Funnily, in all the LX return flights (RAK-GVA and MUC-ZRH) I am still the only person having reserved a seat in the C cabin.