FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry for Citizens of India
View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2018, 8:39 am
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by pizza99
I got my conditional approval and would be seeking enrollment on arrival next month. I am an Indian citizen with B1/B2 visa. I had a couple of concerns and would appreciate if any senior can help me out who has been thru enrollment on arrival.
1) Upon enrollment on arrival, do they stamp your passport with the category of visa & date mentioned ? Do they put any other stamp/logo/proof for global entry on passport itself ? If not, then would that be a concern while returning to India as there would be no stamp on passport to show that I entered USA in a particular category visa on a particular date ?
2) While seeking enrollment on arrival, do we have to fill up the US customs form manually that is circulated in the flight prior to landing ? Thanks.
Your passport is not marked in any manner to indicate that you have Global Entry; the Global Entry kiosk will verify your membership by the passport number. The passport will not be stamped upon entry into the US. To obtain proof of admission to the the US, go to the I94 - Official Website (Official Site for Travelers Visiting the United States: Apply for or Retrieve Form I-94, Request Travel History and Check Travel Compliance):
Already Visiting & Need Proof of Visitor Status?

A traveler lawfully admitted (or paroled) into the U.S. may print their lawful record of admission (I-94 form) from this CBP website. If someone requests your admission information, this is the form you would provide.

Need A History Of Your Arrivals & Departures?

View your U.S. arrival and departure history for the past 5 years (certain types of travel history may not be provided). Please know, this travel history is a tool to assist you but not an official record for legal purpose.
For more information about enrollment on arrival, please take a look at the following thread: