FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CDG Arrivals Lounge for Sky Team Elite Plus
Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:32 pm
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by hockeyinsider
Has anyone been to the 2C arrivals lounge lately? It looks like my flight arrives at 2E. How do you get from 2C to 2E? I know. I could Google search for the answer, but this is easier.
I used it in May. It's not glorious luxury but with a morning arrival it was nice to take a shower and briefly recharge before heading into town.

I found it pretty much as MSPe described in one of the other threads you referenced:

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Yes, and it's a bit of a walk from where you arrive from DL flights. It's at the far end of 2C, right before 2A starts, on the departures level. The entrance has a carpet and a couple potted small trees.

AFAIK a D1 arriving boarding pass works fro entrance, but not DL or SkyTeam status. AF business or first class should obviously work also. SkyTeam ElitePlus status arriving in coach on DL apparently worked until a couple years ago as I remember overhearing a discussion about this between a DM passenger and a dragon.

Note that the lounge closes in the early afternoon, IIRC about 1-2 pm. Note also that the F&B offerings are strictly (nice) breakfast with no alcohol like wine or spirits, although I didn't look for beer.