FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Award availability at Krisflyer / United shows Saver Awards available
Old Dec 16, 2018, 6:29 am
basti1989

Award availability at Krisflyer / United shows Saver Awards available

Hey guys,
I need your help to proceed with Krisflyer, I am getting really frustrated
I have roughly d 80.000 AMEX MR which I would like to partly use to book 2 economy awards from Hawaii to Lima next year.

On United I found several Saver Awards already with different routings, which should be bookable for Krisflyer as Star Alliance Partner as well.
Yesterday I tried it again, I think the fourth or fifth time already I contacted the hotline already. Even after spending 40min on the phone the lady on the hotline wasn't able to find a bookable routing alhough I referenced to specific flight numbers which I found as a saver award on united.

Today I found another routing which I can reproduce on KF except the last segment.
Means: OGG to Mex is available on KF. Avianca Peru flights are generally not searchble online (?), but I found them available on awardnexus for UA, NH and AC. So this be the case for KF as well.

Additionally I asked to reserve the first segments, which she denied because I do not have miles in my account right know.
A different agent a week ago could do this.
Do you have any help for me or am I that unluck to get only uncapable persons on the phone?
I just want to hold of routing, which I found as available on united, and then transfer the miles from Amex to KF knowing that I can really book it.

Would be really great if you could help me with this

Thanks