FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to Ambassador from 1st March 2019 (now confirmed)
Old Dec 14, 2018, 6:34 am
boekel

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Spire RA
Originally Posted by chongcao
This is nonsense. Look at my posting history since 2007, which part would indicate that I am IHG employee? If you do not have concrete evidence, please withdraw your accusations.

and frankly I could not care less about this issue. I posted the information on good faith of sharing information on FT. Your accusation abosultely hurts. Please apologize if you could not find any of my past posting could indicate that I am an insider of IHG. I am serious. Your accusation make me question what is the point to share something I accidentally got. It is utterly personal attack and false.
It is not my intention to hurt you, but I don't see a reason to apologize, when you want to sell a position which is only benefitial for IHG or the hotels. Not guaranteeing any upgrade for your most loyal customer is nothing else in my opinion. And the statement that you have only the options to eliminate or downsize the minibar benefit or abandon the whole program is mildly spoken not well thought.