FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United VISA Signature Card - still worth the annual fee?
Old Dec 13, 2018, 11:10 pm
WineCountryUA
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA LT Plat 2MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by MBS MillionMiler
Hey, slightly off topic. I am somewhat confused...Seems like different names for the same card. I have the legacy card you can’t get anymore...I think it was once called the United Visa Signature—I think.

It’s the card that still comes with an annual companion cert (which I just received). I get 1 PQM per $ spent at united.com along with 2 RDM. I do not get an anniversary 5,000 RDM bonus. My question is, whatever this card is, there’s also a bonus 5000 PQMs once you hit a certain spend. Does anyone know for sure what it is? I’m thinking it’s $30,000 or $35,000. I can’t seem to find it anywhere, and want to make sure it is indeed still offered before I switch my primary payment in the new year.

Thanks!
Sounds like the Chase MP Visa Platinum card and the spend bonus 5K PQMs is at $35K

If you go to tour Chase card account and look for "Redeem rewards See details", select "See details" and then select
"View Reward Program Rules and Regulations (PDF)" and you get the following PDF
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
RPA0278_Web.pdf (97.4 KB, 257 views)