FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CDG 2E : Transit lounge accessible for K-gate departure
Old Dec 8, 2018, 11:38 pm
Wimsta

Programs: SkyMiles 2018 PM, 2019 PM, 2020 PM, 2021 PM, 2022 PM, 2023 PM...
Originally Posted by ijgordon

There are 7 showers in the 2E (K) lounge, not sure I would call that significant, at least not compared to a typical arrivals lounge (which I don’t think OP has access to), but definitely better than 4!. Not sure if L lounge has more. I arrived about this time a few weeks ago from HKG, and by the time I went to go take a shower (I guess I forgot to do it right away), maybe 6:30-7am, there were about 6 people ahead of me and it was a 20-30 minute wait. You have to just stand in line though, they don’t give you a pager like, say, the BA lounges in LHR.
Made it to the lounge at about 6:20am, when straight back, at least two showers were available, and no line.

I actually was able to shower at the lounge in Delhi, I didn't realize there was a different club for international travel, but the AF flight to CDG was so hot I needed another one.

Nice lounge, but I imagine its a bit stuffy on busy days. Seems a calm Sunday morning right now.