FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CDG 2E : Transit lounge accessible for K-gate departure
Old Dec 8, 2018, 2:15 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Wimsta
In the early hours of Sunday I'll arrive at terminal 3 CDG and have a 4 hour 40 minute layover before flying out of terminal 2/E.

I had absolutely no chance to check out the airport last time due to an unexpected transfer to the other airport when the flight changed.

That said my hope is that someone may be able to tell me whether I'll be able to get a shower on the arrival or departure side, what a common wait time might be, and if I need to have a towel.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and I have access to the AF lounge through DL PM status.
Originally Posted by Wimsta
arrive 5:55am depart 10:40am.
You can take a shower in the AF lounge in the 2E concourse (airside) you are departing from. It will be for sure a busy time for showers as a lot of long-haul flights arrive at that time, but it's clearly impossible to predict how long your wait will be. But there's a significant number of showers (it's not like at KL lounge/AMS with their ridiculous 4 showers), so it shouldn't be a problem with your long connection time. And you don't need a towel (provided by AF).
To connect from T3, you will have to walk to the RER/CDGVAL station (about 200m) and take the CDGVAL to T2, then walk to T2E.