FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discount Codes for Hilton?
View Single Post
Old Dec 7, 2018, 12:17 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by FFlash
How can I find a certain corporate code? I think I saw some (long) time ago a list or a link to a tons of corporate codes somewhere here, but cannot find now.
You can call Hilton reservations and tell them you want to book hotel x using the rate for company y.

The thing is that I work for a corporate that has a special rate code for Hilton, but that is only available for me when I book through our companys travel management portal.I have tried to get that rate code for me but they won't let me have it but instead urge to book through the portal, which I obviously don't want to do if there is a reason to book through App such as promotion etc.
There hasn't been a bonus for booking via the app all year, so no worries there. Go ahead and book via your portal.

Anyone got a pointer? PM me if not willing to publish here?
If the corporate rate is not available by calling reservations, then it may not be available even if someone knows the code. An example is the PR13CB code that many people used for many years to get excellent discounts; it can now only be booked via company portals; entering the code manually always says "rate not available."